Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The View Out My Window

I just thought I would share a bit of beauty that I have been enjoying these last few days. Missy too has been enjoying the arrival of Spring!




The view from our garden beds...


Our neighbor's barn with the mountains standing tall behind it...

Little Farmer "learning" to drive the tractor...
Redbuds have made their debut here. I think they are perhaps one of the sweetest spring trees, and they have fast become my favorite.


A bed of broccoli waiting to grow...


A dirt lane beckoning me to come and take a walk. I think I will do just that!
grace and peace,
julie





6 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I just might join you for a walk down that dirt lane. Oh, the things we could talk about.

sweet spring photos!

Carmen S. said...

Hi there~ my first time visiting and what beautiful spring pics! I love Missy, what a pretty girl:)

Andrea Cherie said...

Redbuds are our state tree (OK). They are gorgeous right now!

Boysaplenty!! said...

Oh stop already with your teasing!! Just kidding. Actually, I love seeing the beauty in your part of the country so thanks for sharing. Yes, the Lord knows our heart's desire.
Maybe one day.....

mitsy said...

I've lurked on your blog for a while now but never commented - your beautiful spring pictures inspired me to do so today!

TnFullQuiver said...

Ashley,
Come on down and bring the kids!! Michael and I have dreamed of coming out to Big Canyon and staying at the lodge. What a fun way to get to see Utah and meet y'all. Who knows what the Lord might just do!!

Welcome, Carmen! Missy is a doll and if you get some time you can visit my side bar titled the FARM DOG and you can get to know her even better.

Andrea Cherie,
I didn't know Rebuds were your state tree. I bet they are gorgeous!!

Pam,
I'm not teasing...I am just encouraging!!! By the way, we love the orange blossom honey. We ate it again last night with fried chicken strips! Thanks for your thoughtfulness!!! Orange blossom honey is hard to come by here in our neck of the woods!

scmtngirl,
I am so glad you liked the pictures. Hope you comment more often. I enjoy hearing from the "lurkers"!!! Have a great day.

grace and peace,
julie