Friday, April 24, 2009

The Lion and the Lamb on the Porch

Lilly Bit decided this morning that we weren't getting her bottle quick enough so she walked herself to the front porch. We heard her head butting the front door. Of course we were quick to deliver her a bottle of milk. Missy had to get in on the action. Do you see a trend here? Missy doesn't like to be left out of anything. After enjoying milk and cookies on the front porch, it was time to head back to the pasture with the other sheep. I hope Lilly Bit grows out of being demanding! However, with Missy whispering in ear, she may never be any different!!!!

grace and peace,
julie

5 comments:

-Brad- said...

Is Missy gentle with the little lambs?

-Brad- said...

Oops, that is me Marci that made the above post.

Country Whispers said...

Too cute!
I'd have a hard time raising farm animals because they would ALL become my pets.

TnFullQuiver said...

Marci,
Missy is very gentle with our animals. When we had our first house lamb, somebody left the door opened to the shop. Missy had slept with the lamb for about an hour before we realized she wasn't with us. I was almost afraid to go downstairs and see if the lamb was still alive. When I went to check on the situation, Missy and the lamb were all curled up together asleep. Our Border Collie on the other hand isn't working out so well with the other animals!

Country Whispers,
I KNOW exactly what you mean. I am having the same problem here!!!

grace and peace,
julie

Mountain Mama said...

That Missy is somethin' else - SMART!!