Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hot Cocoa Mix

Winter time in our home brings traditions for our family.  While I love the summer time and all the business of the garden and outside fun, I also treasure the slower winter months.  You might find me curled up on the couch reading a good book or our family huddled together on the couch watching a good movie.  Whatever the case may be, you can be certain to find hot cocoa mix sitting on our counter waiting to be enjoyed by one of the kids.  I LOVE this mix stirred into a cup of warm milk.  It is truly a decadent treat.  My children stir it into a mug of warm water, and my husband has been known to add it to his coffee for a mocha type treat.  If my hips would allow, I would partake of this cup of goodness every day.   I hope you enjoy!

Hot Cocoa Mix

1 Box Powder Milk
1 Regular size Coffee Mate Creamer
1 Regular size Nestle Quick Powder Mix
1 1/2 cups Powder Sugar

Mix all together and store in an airtight container.  To make a cup of cocoa, mix 1 mug of warm water or warm milk to 1/2 cup of mix.

grace and peace,
julie

No comments: