Friday, December 23, 2011

Crock Pot Peanut Clusters Recipe

I would have never tried this recipe if I hadn't eaten the peanut clusters first.  With one bite, I knew I had to have the recipe.  My sister-in-law was more than happy to share.  She is good like that.  This maybe the easiest candy recipe out there.  I know it is a bit on the expensive side to make, but it does make a lot of clusters.  My cake plate is almost empty, but there were a lot more on there just a few days before.  Hope you enjoy this one!

Peanut Clusters

12 oz can unsalted peanuts, dry roasted
12 oz can salted peanuts, dry roasted
1 bar German chocolate (green box found in the baking aisle)
1/3 bag of peanut butter chips  (found in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
1 bag chocolate chips
1 and a half block of white chocolate (this is the candy quick found in the baking aisle or almond bark)

Layer in crock pot as listed.  Cook on warm for 2 1/2 hours.  Stir together, then drop on wax paper in clusters and cool. 

grace and peace,
julie

No comments: