Saturday, December 03, 2011
Husband Comes to My Rescue
I love my husband's Droid phone. He uses it to surf the web while he deer hunts. Apparently he just found my latest post, which happened about 15 minutes ago, and decided to offer his help for my meal list. I guess he panicked at the thought of eating fast food/pizza again this upcoming week. Here are his ideas:
1. Broccoli Soup and Sandwiches (apparently broccoli soup by itself is an incomplete meal)
2. Grilled Mushroom Swiss Burgers
3. Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with a good tomato (Where in the world does one find a good tomato in December)?
4. Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
5 Ravioli Casserole, Salad
6. Chili Dogs
7. Meatball Subs (I am going to change that to Sausage and Peppers. I just need a good bottle of wine to make this dish).
8. Grilled Pork Chops and Veggie Side Dishes
9. Chicken and Dumplings
Notice Michael's meal list. What does almost every meal contain? MEAT... He doesn't even take the time to spell out what veggies sound good to him! My men are truly carnivores! I am just thankful for the ideas. Any ideas that you may want to contribute, please feel free. I still have several slots left for dinner for two weeks!
grace and peace,