Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Great Shopping Experience

Awhile back, I wrote a post about this being my favorite grocery cart. You can read that here: http://3foldcord.blogspot.com/2008/05/grocery-shopping-day.html


Today I had another great shopping experience. I traveled all the way downstairs to my husband's shop and opened up our freezer. I was able to pull out pork, chicken, corn, jams, wheat berries, sausage, and some frozen peaches. I traveled all the way back up the stairs with my shopping bags loaded down and restocked our upstairs freezer. I felt like I had hit the jackpot. Now if only I can find a nice place to stash some chocolate!!!



The last time I was actually in the freezer it was full of pork. I usually send a kid down to retrieve whatever I want from the shop freezer. My question today is "where's the meat"? I can't believe that most of our pork is gone.



Hey, we have plenty of frozen corn and wheat berries in our extra freezer. Still no chocolate in there so I need to do something about that!!!

grace and peace,

julie

1 comment:

Amy said...

You definitely need a stash of chocolate, similar to the stash of corn. I'm just saying.;)

And just let me say, your baby looks like a cutie patootie in that shopping cart.;)

God Bless,
Amy:)

P.S. I could loan you some M&Ms with my picture on them...would that help?;)