Saturday, July 14, 2007





Here a few pictures of the different types of Zinnias in our flower garden. The last photo is a new flower that I grew for the first time this year. It is called Gomphrena. It is also a nice cut flower that can be used in fresh arrangements as filler flowers. The leaves are beautiful so they also help in being a base for an arrangement. Sometimes when I make an arrangement I just use all flowers and no greenery. This makes a showy display, but my favorite arrangements are the ones that have greenery in the background and then a few flowers added to it. This allows each individual flower to be showcased, and I think their beauty stands out so much more. I hope today to make some flower arrangements. I have been so busy with other things that the flowers have become last on my list. I am planning on changing that today!
grace and peace,
julie

No comments: