Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gardening for the New Year


If you want a garden like this...

and flowers like this...


and salads like this...

and produce like this...

then you have to start NOW!!!!  Yes, I know that it is still January.  I am already feeling a bit behind.  I had hoped to have my grow station already put together by now!!!  If you are wanting to keep up with my garden chores, and follow along for your own garden, I have put a list on the right side of my blog.  It will keep you up to date on what I am doing to get our garden growing this year.  If you live close to our zone, you too can follow my list and make YOUR  own garden grow!!  Just remember that sometimes I am behind so don't always depend on me to keep you ahead of the game!!!

grace and peace,
julie

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

What wonderful eye candy during this cold snowy day of January! I cheat and buy the plants at a local greenhouse, I tried starting seeds before and they didn't do so well:)

Aimee said...

Oh you show off! Those are gorgeous pics. I'm just getting started moving compost around.

TnFullQuiver said...

Thanks, Carmen. The great thing with eye candy is that it doesn't attatch itself to the hips!!

Aimee,
You'll get there soon enough I am sure. I enjoyed reading some of your blog the other day. Have a great one!

grace and peace,
julie