Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Words of Wisdom


It is really a bad idea to have a kitchen remodel deadline to be the day before Thanksgiving! This is what my house has looked liked all day. Do you have any idea how hard it has been to cook while Michael and others have been using the counter tops as a step stool? We have ALL been hitting it hard today. We even had Joshua's girlfriend helping. In between making fudge, Chocolate Torte, and potato salad, I have been putting the finish on the cabinets and painting trim. Check back tomorrow before 6:00 p.m. to see the final pictures. I am hoping we can get it all done before everybody arrives for dinner tomorrow evening!!!
grace and peace,
julie

2 comments:

Driving three Prince Girls said...

I am in your shoes and feeling your pain. I too am trying to get our kitchen reface done before Thanksgiving. You are way ahead of me though I have not done ANY cooking yet. Can't wait to see the photos. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving......

Unknown said...

oh my goodness,well ladies this one is praying for you'll today!!please let me know what the Lord has done!