Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Coming to a Close

The weekend with family is almost finished. We have eaten mass amounts of food, played games, watched football, and visited. It was a fun family time. I am ready to get back to the normal routine of every day life. I find that I flourish when routines are in place. It just feels right for me, and I operate much better that way. The Christmas season is upon us. I am looking forward to listening to Christmas carols and putting up Christmas decorations. I am ready to focus some time on my kids once again. Thanksgiving is about extended family. Christmas time is for my kids. I love making special memories with my children during the Christmas season. I am looking forward to sharing these memories with you over the next few weeks.

grace and peace,
julie

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Your kitchen looks great!!!

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving.

TnFullQuiver said...

Thanks about the kitchen. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving too! You are blessed to have your mother AND grandmother still participating in the festivities...and yes, your grandmother is so very cute!
grace and peace,
julie