Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Few Pictures As Promised

I know it is well past 6:00 p.m., but I started writing this post around 4:00 this afternoon. Before I could get it finished, our company came. Michael had just finished clearing the tools out of the kitchen right before they arrived. Here is a picture standing in our kitchen looking into our living room. As you can see, we did not finish the dry wall or the painting.
Here is the view of our kitchen. The floor is not finished and the crown molding hasn't been put in place either.


Michael still needs to build the cabinet doors. We knew this wouldn't be completed until after Thanksgiving.



Here is the view from our front door. Please excuse the sunshine. I was pressed for time to get this post completed. Although we didn't make all of our goals, Michael did get the majority of the kitchen finished. I was really wanting all the trim work completed because that makes it look so much nicer. He still has about 2 more days of work in order to finish it not counting the floor. But for now, we are relaxing and enjoying our holiday season.
grace and peace,
julie




3 comments:

Marci said...

It looks wonderful Julie. I see you got a new stove and refrigerator!! Don't worry, people won't mind the details not being finished. I love it!! How are you liking the lay out?

Carmen S. said...

Oh I just LOVE IT!!!!!! Everything looks great and Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!!!!!!

regina said...

Julie, the kitchen looks wonderful. I know that everyone had a great Thanksgiving enjoying your new kitchen!
Regina