Monday, October 08, 2007

Stomach Bug Has Bitten

Just to let you know I may be out of the blogging world for a day or two. The stomach bug has taken up residency in our home. Our family is a family that shares with one another....we even share nasty bugs! I will spare you the details of the past few days, but I will be back after I get everything under control in our home. By the way, God is good even during times of sickness. I was so sick in bed the other day. As I was laying there worrying about all the events that needed our attention, the Lord brought to my memory the scripture "Some trust in horses, some trust in chariots, but we will trust in the Name of the Lord". That one scripture brought so much peace to my situation and all the worries in my mind. I decided to just trust God no matter what.

grace and peace,
julie

No comments: