Friday, October 02, 2009


I can't believe that it is Friday once again. There is something about turning 40 that causes the weeks to go by faster! I also can't believe that we will have no football tonight. It is a welcome break in a hectic season. So what does a family of 7 do with a free Friday night? We plan a huge family meal, of course! All of my children will be around my dinner table this evening. There will be a few extra girls around the dinner table as well. I like it when we can all get together, break bread, laugh, talk, and just enjoy the journey that the Lord has given to us. Dinner is in the oven, and I am headed back to the kitchen to make some yeast rolls. My only regret is that I spent the morning at the dental office instead of cleaning the house. I tell myself that dental work is longer lasting than cleaning so that makes me feel better. I hope each and every one of you enjoy your Friday evening. I have looked forward to mine all week long!!!
grace and peace,
julie

1 comment:

Paige said...

Yeast roll recipe, por favor? :)