Saturday, July 25, 2009


After a nice hot breakfast here this morning, we will be dropping off several of our children to visit their grandparents in Kentucky. They have plenty of fun planned for the next few days. I will be left with only my two older boys who will also be gone a lot with work, college classes, and football. What is a momma to do without her little ones? Well, this momma is going to put down the iron skillet and pick up the paint brush. I am actually leaving the green beans for a few days and painting and redoing my kitchen. We have only been working on this kitchen for the last 4 and a half years!!!! With the help of my graphic artist sister-in-law, I have chosen some new colors. She is good at this whole decorating thing, and she even offered to travel back here to help me paint if need be! Of course I will keep you updated on all the happenings around the kitchen over the next few days. I may even hog tie my husband and keep him home from work a day or two so he can finish my cabinets! Just kidding about that because no work means no money to pay for the new paint!!!
grace and peace,
julie

6 comments:

bsadams said...

have fun in your kitchen this weekend, can't wait to see pics when you get it finished!! sharon

Paige said...

Ooh! Have fun!

Carmen S. said...

Oh I love to see re-do's! Can't wait to see it:)

Country Whispers said...

Good luck with the painting and can't wait to see it all finished.

Andrea Cherie said...

Can't wait to see! I love a new decorating project!

Trixi said...

Oh, it sounds like you have plenty of fun planned. Have a great weekend.