Saturday, March 07, 2009

Saturday Fun

Saturday's are almost always an enjoyable day for me. Either it is a play day or it is a work day, but either way I usually enjoy what is accomplished. Often times, it is both play and work. Today is no different. This morning will find the men of our family at a local fundraising basketball tournament. Hope and I will spend our morning cleaning up the house. The afternoon will find us preparing to meet friends down at the creek for a good old fashion birthday grill out. This is the first fun outside activity for the season and I am looking forward to the warmer temps and just being OUTSIDE. I was asked to whip up some things for dessert. I am thinking about making some homemade chocolate ice cream and some cookies for the event.

grace and peace,
julie

No comments: