Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Flower Bounty



If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know I love growing and cutting flowers. I mentioned earlier this week that I am wanting to expand my flower garden next year. I am wanting information from my readers on flowers that you have grown in the past. First, I like low maintenance. If they have to be pampered like a french poodle, then they probably won't last long at my house. Second, I am really wanting to grow some varieties that would make nice dried arrangements. If you have some of those varieties that are low maintance, send me some ideas. As always, the flowers that I enjoy growing are the ones that make beautiful cut flower arrangements. I have missed my sunflowers this year. Next year I will include those in my garden once again. I think the horses ate the young plants...or it could have been the cow...or maybe a coon....or who knows...perhaps it was the English Mastiff. I just know that all my sunflowers were gone.
grace and peace,
julie

No comments: