Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Water Leaks and Other Fun Things


My dear husband spent his morning repairing a water leak at our home. After digging a huge hole to locate the leak, he was able to put in a new fitting and fix the leak. I let our English Mastiff out, and her look at Michael's mess was priceless. She had a look on her face as if to say, "Your in big trouble now Mister"! We constantly fuss at her when she digs in the yard, I guess she thought Michael had lost his mind for digging up the front yard!

I have to say I love indoor plumbing! I often think I would have loved to have lived in the days of Little House on the Prairie. However, I truly love turning the valve at the kitchen sink and having running water. I guess I am more spoiled than I would like to admit. I can't tell you how many times I turned the water on and found that nothing came out. I knew the water was turned off, but I guess habits are hard to break. I was very thankful when Michael had our water flowing once again. We spent the day without water so tomorrow will be designated as a cleaning day. I also didn't realize how much I use water to clean!!
grace and peace,
julise

No comments: