Monday, November 26, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Here is Josh doing something that he loves...fishing.

Here is Josh doing something else that he loves...making people laugh.
Our son is celebrating his birthday today. Josh is our child who is always good for a laugh, but he is the child that is the quietest out of the entire bunch. I have to purposely seek him out to make sure that I have spent time with him. He is not a loner, but he does like his quite times. He was like this even as a baby. He always has something witty to say...sometimes not at the best moments. He is truly like a ray of sunshine in our home with his laughter and his care free spirit. On the other hand, he is the most sensitive child that we have had. He truly cares about others and the things that they are going through. He is the child that reminds me most of my Dad. He has so many of the same personality traits of my father, and his heart is much like my dad's.
He requested for his birthday meal the following: Hot Wings, Fried Cheese Sticks, Veggie Platter (O.K. I always put that in so at least they can have some veggies for the meal), and an Oreo Cake for dessert. (Sounds like just what I need after eating with our family this past week)!
grace and peace,
julie




No comments: