Saturday, June 05, 2010

A Six Year Old's Date Night

This morning the phone rang.  Matthew's girlfriend wanted to talk with the six year old.  I hear him listing off some of his favorite movie watching foods:  Popcorn, M&Ms, Reeses Cups, and Sprite.  I then hear him giggle and say, "It's a date then."  He was beaming.  He quickly informed me that he and Chelsea would be having a movie night in the basement with all of his favorite candy and popcorn.  She was bringing the food and drinks and he was going to provide the movie.  Apparently she saw that Toy Story was coming on t.v. tonight.  She had remembered that Seth had never seen Toy Story so she was making sure that he saw it tonight with her and plenty of treats!

Did I mention that I love this girl? 

grace and peace,
julie

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Oh Chelsea! What a sweetie! What a fun night.

I think after tonight she will have more than one boy calling her "girlfriend". (wink)

blessings,
ashley

Carmen S. said...

Awww, what a sweet girl she is and I bet it will be alot of fun with all those yummy treats:)

Paige said...

Haha, oh boy! Sounds like Matt has a bit of competition there, lol.

Andrea Cherie said...

Too too cute!!

Concetta said...

Jules,
I am wondering if Chelsea ever goes on dates with Matthew - or is it just his brothers? Speaking of brothers...tell mine that I miss him!
Love you!
Concetta