Monday, February 22, 2010

Sun Come Back and Play

With four days of sunshine these last few days, I feel like I have bloomed just like this beautiful flower.  I didn't realize just how much the lack of sunshine was affecting me.  I have accomplished a lot these last few days, and I have enjoyed the journey.  Today the clouds have set back in, and the rain is heading our way.  I don't know when we will see the glorious sunshine again.  Yesterday was spent outside just enjoying the beauty of the day while getting things done in the yard and barn.  The kids also enjoyed the day by fixing and jumping on the trampoline and riding the four wheeler.  I think we can make it a few more days until the sun decides to come back and play again. 

grace and peace,
julie

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

That is a beautiful flower and the sun sure does wonders for both the body and soul:) it's trying to peek out here today but I don't think it's going to quite make it!

Shannon said...

I think God likes to remind us to have hope:)

TnFullQuiver said...

Carmen,
It is amazing just how much that sunshine does for both body and soul! I agree with you there, my friend.

Shannon,
I think you are right!

grace and peace,
julie