Friday, December 29, 2006

Still Enjoying Vacation

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still alive and well here in East Tennessee. Michael is still on vacation which has left me limited time for writing. I took my mom back to Ky. I will post more later concerning Christmas, apple trees, farm ideas. I am still pushing Michael to post, but he has had his hands full spending time with our kids. One of his FAVORITE things is to do on vacation is to stay up late (and I do mean late) and play video games with the boys. My children enjoy spending this time with their Dad so much. This has been a tradition that has been ongoing in our family for many years.

Well, we have much to do today. The time has come for some of the play to stop here on The Covered Y Farm, and for the work to start. I think the boys will be back to digging fence post holes today. Due to the horrific wind that we endure here, we once again have a yard in need of cleaning. Michael's shop is almost cleaned and rearranged now, but there are a few areas still in need of work. (I told him we could make more room in his shop if he would finish my kitchen cabinets)!

grace and peace,
julie

No comments: