Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A boy and His Bread


Jacob came home the other evening from having dinner out with another family. As we were talking, he explained that this family drove quite far to go to a favorite restaurant. The reason they liked this place so much was the sourdough bread. I am sure they did not expect him to be a connoisseur of sourdough bread, but he is. He took one bite of the bread brought out by the waitress and announced, "This is nothing compared to my mom's sourdough bread!" While I was thrilled he liked my bread better, I surely wished he had been a bit more gracious about it! What's a mom to do? Well, I plan on baking the boy some sourdough bread and then I plan on teaching him some manners!

 grace and peace,
julie

My sourdough recipe can be found here.

1 comment:

Carmen S. said...

LOL!!!! Better make that boy some *real* bread:D