Thursday, March 08, 2012

Spring Eye Candy

Michael and I were invited the other day to view a greenhouse FULL of orchids.  The beauty of the flowers took my breath away, and it was a cherished break in the dull weather of winter.  I had no idea there were so many types/varieties of orchids.

I thought I would give you a bit of spring eye candy to enjoy!  I don't know about where you live, but we are experiencing the beauty of spring in our corner of the world.  The Bradford Pear trees are in bloom along with the daffodils.  I am hoping to go for a long walk this weekend to enjoy some more of the Lord's handiwork!

grace and peace,
julie

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

OOH, those are GORGEOUS!!!!! Nothing blooming yet here in PA except crocus' of course it's going to get colder and probably snow some more, but I'm enjoying them while they last:)

mitsy said...

Lovely! I so enjoy reading your periodic updates. :)

TnFullQuiver said...

Carmen,
My husband and I drove through your beautiful state when we were moving with the Navy. I loved it, and I promised myself that some day I would come and visit. I haven't forgotten that promise. You do live in a pretty place. Your spring will head there soon! Give Kia a big hug for me. I love German Shepherds!

Misty,
Thanks! I hope my periodic updates can become more regular. I am trying because I love it!

grace and peace,
julie