Sunday, January 29, 2012

Still Alive and Busy

Just so you didn't think that maybe I dropped off the face of the earth or that an entire room full of dirty laundry swallowed me up, I thought I would write a quick note.   All is well here in our "one wild and precious life."  Things keep coming at me that consume my good intentions.  You know those things known as the logistics of living.  I will try and do better about writing, but I also tell myself that about cleaning the house too!  The difference is that I miss writing, but I can live without cleaning.

grace and peace,
julie

Just so you know, the "one wild and precious life" is taken from a poem by Mary Oliver.  I don't want to be accused of plagiarism!

1 comment:

Carmen S. said...

Glad to hear all is well in your wild & precious life, and your writing is wonderful:)House cleaning is....well, BLAH!