Sunday, November 13, 2005

Updates

As the weekend comes to a close, I look back at what has been a productive and busy two days. Just being busy is not always good, but being productive is. As Thanksgiving draws closer, we are truly thankful for the time that God gives us to accomplish the many goals that we have ahead of us.

We made good progress Saturday on our conversion of a pasture to food plot. The area that I discussed a few days ago is the future home to several fruits, vegetable plots, raised beds, etc. We would also like it to be a pleasant, beautiful place to escape to for quiet times. I've posted a few pictures of the area as we are setting fence posts. You may notice our bee hives in the picture on the left.

My two oldest sons, my wife, and myself spent most of Saturday working on the fence line. This fence has to be in before we continue, in order to keep our horses out. It will also allow us to remove a chain link fence from our backyard that we consider an eyesore, as well as making the backyard too tight for us.

Me and my oldest son Matt.

Well, I must get to bed. Check back in tomorrow, maybe I'll have more thoughts than pictures, guess I'm just too tired to think tonight. It's good to be tired. God bless.

Mike

No comments: