Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Recipe Link for Black Tie Chocolate Mousse Cake




I promised you that if the copycat version of the Black Tie Chocolate Mousse Cake was as good as Olive Garden's then I would post the recipe. Instead, I will post the link for the recipe at the blog I found it. I am looking forward to spending some more time on this woman's blog. I know the Black Tie Chocolate Mousse Cake was incredible so I bet she has some other wonderful things as well! Just as a side note, in the Mousse Cake I used all Philadelphia Creme Cheese. Next time I will go to the trouble of searching high and low for some marscapone cheese. I just didn't have the time to go on a marscapone cheese search right at the holidays. I think it would be beyond believable if you used the marscapone!!! Also note that this cake is expensive to make. I had enough mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips left for another cake. I put them in freezer bags and froze them until I make this cake again. I have a sneaky feeling that this will be husband's chosen birthday cake for this year. Yes, it was that good!!!!
Black Tie Chocolate Mousse Cake







grace and peace,
julie

No comments: